Four hours of unlimited rides, inflatables and fun!
So, the kids have finished school, you’ve got days to keep them entertained and you’re well and truly sick of blooming Christmas..!
Thank goodness then for Bah Humbug! Fest, where one ticket gives you unlimited goes on more than 40 attractions spanning both indoors and outdoors of the huge 100,000 sq ft East of England arena in Peterborough… with no added Christmas guaranteed!
At the height of the seasonal festivities, Bah Humbug! Fest offers you an oasis of freedom from all that tinsel, sleigh bells, mistletoe and reindeer.
What’s more, there’s absolutely, definitely, positively, not a trace of Santa!
But don’t worry – Christmas-loving kids and adults will still have a ball, because their ticket gives them four hours to enjoy unlimited goes on the twistiest, flashiest, spinnyest rides the UK has to offer.
More than that, there will be inflatable fun and games throughout the huge arena, again, all free for your family to use as many times as they like during their four-hour session.
There’s a roller rink, live music from Little Mix Experience, plus special guest appearances from PAW Patrol’s Chase, Marshall, Skye & Rubble, PJ Masks’ Heroes & Villains and Peppa Pig & George on selected dates.
This massive family extravaganza, set in the heart of Cambridgeshire at Peterborough’s East of England Arena, offers something for all ages to enjoy this December.
One ticket gives unlimited access to all this…
- Over 40 fairground rides and inflatables
- 100,000 sq ft of both indoor and outdoor fun (most activities and attractions are indoors)
- Meet stars of PAW Patrol, PJ Masks and Peppa Pig
- Enjoy the Toxic Zone from The Labyrinth Challenge, the world’s longest, continuous, inflatable obstacle course
- Experience our huge roller rink
- Unlimited rides on waltzers, dodgems, ghost train and loads more (scroll down for full list of rides and ride information)
- Live music every day from Little Mix Experience
- Free parking
What’s more, there are also prize stalls, food vendors and a bar on site (charges apply for refreshments and prize games).
A family favourite, a genuine classic, our Dodgems or ‘Bumper Cars’ each have seats for up to two people to spin, dodge and bump to their heart’s content.
Kids must be at least 48″ tall to drive without an adult accompanying them.
Are you going to Miami at Bah Humbug! Fest? This is a thrill ride that screams fun.
Have a giggle with your mates as you climb and drop at speed on a huge rotating arm. And, of course, your entrance ticket lets you ride as many times as you like.
A traditional favourite, the Waltzer offers dizzying fun with your friends.
Laugh and spin as the music blasts out on this fantastic and hilarious ride.
The Labyrinth Challenge – Toxic Zone
We’re bringing part of the world’s longest, continuous, inflatable obstacle course to Bah Humbug! Fest…
The fantastic Toxic Zone of The Labyrinth Challenge is one of the most popular sections of the full Labyrinth course which has successfully toured the UK and been enjoyed by thousands of people.
What’s more, the Labyrinth Challenge is suitable for children and adults alike as you jump, dive, roll and slide through the various obstacles of The Toxic Zone!
Quite literally built for fun, we’re bringing one of the UK’s largest travelling fun houses to Bah Humbug! Fest.
Under 5-year-olds must be accompanied by an adult.
Giant Wipeout Stepping Stones
Balance, skill and a good jump will see you navigate this exciting inflatable.
Suitable for those aged 5 and over.
Dare you ride this bucking beast? Line up with your friends and see who can stay seated the longest.
You must be over 1.3m tall to ride the Crazy Bulls.
Funfair Inflatable Slide
The little ones can enjoy climbing up and sliding down this fantastic indoor inflatable slide to their heart’s content.
Suitable for ages 4+
Only the bravest ride the Freak Out – a huge thrill ride that swings and spins you at heights of up to 65ft!
So, how brave are you?
Inflatable Funfair Park
The kids will love bouncing around on this enclosed inflatable funland.
Suitable for children aged 3-10.
A session at Bah Humbug! Fest wouldn’t be complete without riding the ghost train…
This spooky ride spreads the fear factor across two levels, taking terror to new heights. Are you brave enough?
Inflatable crazy golf
Like normal crazy golf, only with inflatable fun thrown in!
Suitable for all ages.
An absolute classic, kids love sliding round-and-round, down-and-down the Helter Skelter.
Children under 0.9m tall must be accompanied by an adult.
The rink lets people of all ages and ability enjoy themselves, show off and have a laugh.
Put on your skates and get rolling…
Jungle Activity Bouncer
A jungle themed inflatable that the little ones will love.
Suitable for ages 3-8.
Inflatable Jungle Slide
Slip and slide down the jungle slide.
Fun for ages 3-10.
More sliding fun for dinosaur fans.
For those aged under 3-years-old.
How accurate is your tennis game?
Test it on this attraction which serves up lots of fun.
Suitable for all ages.
4-Way Basketball Shootout
Challenge your friends and family to see who’s the best on this addictive inflatable basketball game.
Fun for all ages.
Balloon Bouncy Castle
Bounce, bounce, bounce on this balloon-themed bouncy castle, just for the younger children (under 3s).
A gentle and enjoyable ride for smaller children to ride alone or with adults, the tea cups is a true family favourite.
Adults up to 12st can ride with babies in arms.
Ride safety information
- Dodgems – must be 48″ to drive without an adult
- Twist – those under 1.4m must be accompanied by an adult, min height 90cm
- Freak Out – must be at least 4ft, 6in to ride
- Waltzer – min age 3, under 9s must be accompanied by an adult
- Superbowl – 52″ min height
- Miami – 46″ Min Height
- Helter Skelter – children under 0.9m must be accompanied by an adult
- Extreme – must be over 1.4m
- Fun House – under 5-year-olds must be accompanied by an adult
- Ghost Train – under 1.2m tall require an adult
- Runaway Train – not suitable for children aged under 3, anyone under 1.1m must be accompanied by an adult
- Track Ride – minimum age 2, maximum height 4ft, 6in to ride
- Crazy Bulls – must be over 1.3m to ride
- Go-Gator – only for those aged between 3 and 12 years old
- Wild West Coaster – small children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tea Cups – adults up to 12 stone can ride with babies in arms
- Mini Wheel – max height is 1.4m
- Haunted House – no under 3s, anyone under 1.1m must be accompanied by an adult
- Toy Set – adults up to 12 stone in weight can assist small children
- Formula – must be at least 2-years-old and 4ft 6in to ride
- Frozen Swing – minimum height 0.9m, maximum height 1.5m to ride
- Mini Miami – minimum height 0.9m, maximum height 1.5m to ride
- Funfair Park – ages 3-10
- Wipeout stepping stones– ages 5+
- Inflatable Golf – all ages
- Jungle Activity Bouncer – ages 3-8
- Funfair Slide – 4+
- Jungle Slide – 3-10
- Toxic Labyrinth Section – 5+
- Dino Slide / castle combo – for under 3s
- Balloon Bouncy castle – for under 3s
- Soft-play – for under 3s
- Tennis Shootout – all ages
- Football Shootout – all ages
- Basketball Shootout – all ages
- Inflatable Blow Football – all ages
- Inflatable Under Pressure – all ages
The largest seasonal attraction in the East of England
The East of England Arena in Peterborough is the venue for Bah Humbug! Fest.
Easily accessed via car or public transport, there are 22,000 parking spaces, half-hourly bus services, and a train station 15 minutes away in Peterborough town centre.